Business General Liability Insurance
No matter what industry or profession you’re part of, business general liability insurance is a worthwhile investment. It’s especially important if your company has employees, interacts directly with customers, is part of a high-risk industry or frequently does business off-premises.
Business liability insurance helps protect your company from claims of bodily injury or property damage to others. Without coverage, you’ll have to pay for defense costs out of pocket.
A variety of occurrences – in a wide range of businesses – can lead to a liability claim. One of the most frequent claims is customer “slips and falls.” Can your business afford to cover the medical expenses of a customer sustains a fall in your business? With a business general liability insurance policy, expenses over your deductible for this type of mishap would be covered.
Here are the kinds of claims business general liability insurance covers:
- Bodily injuries caused by your business
- Medical costs for customers injured by your business
- Property damage to cover damage to a client’s property by one of your employees if
- Reputational harm if your business is sued for libelous or slanderous statements
- Advertising injuries or errors, including copyright infringement in your marketing materials
- Damage to property you rented that’s caused by a fire, lightning strike or explosion
Even seemingly small claims can make a big financial impact on your business. You can minimize the risk to your company and its well-being with a business general liability insurance policy.
Contact us to learn more about protecting your business with a business general liability insurance policy. The business insurance experts at Fox Agencies are happy to help you find the policy that’s right for your company.