Auto and Motorcycle Insurance
A minor car or motorcycle accident is frustrating; a major accident can be devastating. But the right insurance coverage can help minimize the impact an accident can have on your life.
At Fox, we’ll help you choose the best coverage to fit your needs, your lifestyle and your budget. We’ll make sure your policy covers more than the minimums required by law, so if you’re involved in an accident, you’re not burdened with unexpected expenses.
Here are some of the things to consider when buying a car or motorcycle policy:
- What is your vehicle’s value? Can you afford to replace it if it’s is stolen, damaged or destroyed by fire, damaged in a one-vehicle accident or by an uninsured driver?
- What liability coverage limits will you need to protect your financial assets?
- How much are you willing to pay out of pocket for vehicle repairs?
- Are you dependent upon the vehicle for transportation to your job or to school? If so, will you need a rental car if you cannot drive your vehicle?
- Do you use the vehicle to perform your job, as a ride-share service driver, delivery driver or for other commercial activities? If so, you’ll need a policy other than a personal auto policy.
- Who drives your vehicle?
- Do you own the vehicle or is it leased or financed?
We’ll walk you through these considerations and more to help create a customized policy that provides the coverage that fits your budget and your needs – and provides the peace of mind you deserve.